We have a fantastic new opportunity at the Private Equity arm of a Global Alternative Investment Manager with an AUM of over $300 billion, for an Investment Associate Role on a permanent basis. The position will be based in London.
They are looking to expand their Private Equity team in London and as such are looking to hire an Investment Associates.
- 2+ years experience in Investment Banking and ideally 6-9 months internship experience within Private Equity
- Strong analysis work and exposure to significant transactions
- European transactional experience is preferred
- Must be fluent in English and a European Language
- Have a strong passion for investing, with a particular interest on the Private Equity space
- A team player who is analytical, humble and pragmatic, with a can do attitude
- Energetic and effective time-manager who can prioritise work under pressure
This is a fantastic new opportunity, so if you are interested, please do not hesitate to apply!