- Function as the primary client contact and trusted investment advisor for clients, including direct selling , determining suitability, identifying product specific opportunities, portfolio advice and after sales execution (in partnership with the Banker team)
- Leverage existing client relationships, local network and investment experience to introduce new Nigh-net-worth and Ultra-high-net-worth clients
- Build and manage a successful practice centered on deepening relationships by providing potential and existing clients with appropriate investment advice and solutions.
- Combine in depth knowledge of traditional and alternative investments with wealth planning and private banking services to optimize client service and cross-marketing opportunities.
- Work across currencies, asset classes, markets and jurisdictions
- Engage and advise clients on brokerage activity and execute trades seamlessly.
- Actively look for cross sell opportunities in others areas of the bank, in particular lending, trust and institutional markets solutions, etc.
- Partner with Bankers to prospect for new investment business
- 5-10 years of experience
- Robust experience in providing investment advice and solutions.
- Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex material from multiple sources. Exercises wide degree of latitude and discretion.
- English, Mandarin, Cantonese fluency