I am working with a major top tier bank that is looking to build out their Liquidity Risk lines across the first and second lines. This is a role that is looking to build out their business and products across their US region. In this role they are looking to hire a VP Intraday Liquidity Associate to come in as an individual contributor and will be responsible for developing the firms Intraday Liquidity Monitoring and Collateral Management Framework.
- Providing oversight of intraday liquidity and funding risk, this includes monitoring reporting and analysis.
- Work on intraday liquidity, cash and settlement operations, capital markets, and collateral management
- Maintain and support the Liquidity risk framework.
- Work closely with the audit team, brokers and first line teams to remediate any issues and initiatives as required
- Meet internal and external quality standards for liquidity reporting.
The VP Intraday Liquidity Associate is looking for someone with 7-15 years of experience with hands on liquidity and intraday. This role can sit in either Chicago or New York and will be a key player in the growth of the US Treasury Departments management and oversight of liquidity supporting the lines of business growth.