I am working with a leading international bank that are growing its Tech & FinTech IB team with the addition of 2 VPs to be based in London.
This is a fairly established and ambitiously growing team that is led by a range of former bulge bracket advisors (former head of US Bulge Bracket Tech IB Team) that are deep Tech specialists having also operated on the buy-side in an entrepreneurial context. This is a group that has no hurdles to your upwards mobility exposing you to higher level responsibilities due to the flat structure of the group.
This will be the perfect opportunity for any professional with extensive Tech IB/M&A experiences who wants to build on their specialisation in this industry.
- Lead position in the execution of M&A processes across Tech/Fintech
- Autonomy to run transactions from start to completion
- Responsible as the main point of contact for clients during transactions
- Sourcing potential targets for the bank's investors
- Ideally have 6+ years of experience within a top international firm
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent Extensive track record of leading M&A deal teams is essential
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Capability to work independently and as part of a wider group
If you feel this position is a match for you, please apply here!