A leading Impact Investing Fund with a focus on global debt investments is seeking a Senior Impact & ESG Management Professional to add to their team here in Singapore.
This is a new Impact & ESG Management opportunity a part of their expansion within the Asia team, and we are looking for Impact & ESG Management professionals from Mid to Senior level to join this Impact Investing Fund.
Responsibilities of the Impact & ESG Management Professional include:
- Develop impact measurement frameworks for the various sub-sectors, themes, and countries/regions in which the Company has existing exposure/plans to invest in, going beyond existing metrics.
- Create a process driven approach for seamless integration between the impact team and the investment team, being accountable for applying the impact/ESG lens to the process from pipelining to execution and portfolio management.
- Develop technical assistance strategy at future fund levels with various sector/theme mandates, build strategic partnership with TA providers for delivery of such technical assistance and manage these relationships, and develop TA due diligence framework to propose TA for selected investments.
Requirements of the Impact & ESG Management Professional include:
- Approx. 8-10 years of relevant professional experience.
- Previous experience in building impact management frameworks and leading implementation.
If you are interested apply online today, we regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)