We are currently representing an independent specialist private equity investment firm, focused exclusively on the health care sector. They focus on smaller UK and European healthcare companies with high growth potential.
They are looking to add an associate to their UK team.
- Origination and execution of pan-European Healthcare transactions
- Healthcare exposure will be to: medical and pharma products and services, health IT and health and care services.
- Working with Partners on Investments from cradle to grave
- Some portfolio level work will be required as well
- 2-4 years' experience within a leading Bank or PE fund focusing on Healthcare
- Must have strong M&A Experience and ideally will have some LBO Modelling Experience
- Strong analysis work and exposure to significant transactions
- European transactional experience is preferred
- Must be fluent in English and a European Language
If you feel like you are relevant for the role, please apply.