My client, an International Investment Bank, is expanding their Healthcare M&A team for an Investment Banking (M&A) Vice President with strong execution capabilities due to increased deal/pipeline activity.
Globally renowned midmarket Investment Bank, with exceptional culture, deal flow and career progression.
If you're an Investment Banking (M&A) Vice President, with strong sell-side M&A execution experience and a passion for the Healthcare sector, apply below!
- Assist in the targeting and closing of new deal opportunities.
- Participate in selling/pitching services/products to clients.
- Manage client relationships throughout project, as key point of contact and deal lead.
- Extensive client interaction and management, to provide highest quality service throughout transactions.
- Review all analyst and associate work for consistency, correctness and formatting, taking responsibility for client materials and reports.
- Take the lead on solving problems which arise in execution and origination.
- Act as lead "on the job" trainer for associates and analysts.
- Actively participate in recruiting and training activities.
- Additional responsibilities as requested.
- 6+ years of investment banking experience in an M&A focused role required.
- In-depth knowledge of Healthcare M&A market trends.
- Strong end-to-end deal experience and execution capabilities, with demonstrable M&A deal closing.
- Detail oriented with exceptional analytical abilities.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Mentorship skills.
- Ability to lead transaction processes and pitch new business with moderate senior banker oversight.
Please attach deal sheet when applying.