A rapidly growing insurtech in the Northeast is looking to bring on an Actuarial Consultant to add value to their team. They focus on bringing state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning solutions to the trillion-dollar insurance industry.
This role can be worked remotely from anywhere in the U.S.
- Help drive effective implementations of predictive analytics AI/ML solutions for underwriting and claims health clients.
- Work with the Director of Service to develop and implement client success metrics to measure and enhance service.
- Direct the development of sales demo environments and presentation materials
- 5+ years' experience in a health underwriting, actuarial, or predictive analytics
- Experience with Excel and strong experience using PowerPoint or another presentation tool, and familiar with Tableau or a similar BI tool to create reports
- Experience in an account manager or client facing role
- Stop-Loss experience a plus
- Passionate about bettering the health insurance industry with cutting edge technology