Title: Head of Risk Management
Location: New York City, NY
Comp: $190-200k Base
An International Bank is currently expanding their operations globally, and is looking for a Head of Risk Management based in New York to help facilitate the growth for their US Operations. For this role, this individual will be responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive Risk Management framework encompassing all major Risk verticals, with a focus in Cyber Risk.
- Protect the integrity of the Bank by ensuring that it operates in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Establishes, implements and oversee frameworks, systems, processes, policies and controls to anticipate, monitor and mitigate risk on an ongoing basis
- Review and analyze risk management activities relating to Bank credit functions; maintains credit limits, as applicable.
- Responsible for ensuring the Bank has an effective Information and Cyber Security program in place, supervise the Cyber Security officer, provide strategic guidance and direction to the Cyber Security officer of the institution
- Supervise Credit, Market and Operations Risk Analysts and ensure continued professional development and training of these positions.