My client, a leading investment group in Asia providing a variety of services from execution services, capital markets and corporate finance, are looking for a Head of Infrastructure to sit in their Hong Kong office in the Tech Ops team. They are established and renowned for providing research, sales and trading services, and are backed by a leading investment bank.
The Senior Infrastructure Operations Manager will be responsible for...
- Ensuring smooth IT infrastructure operations
- Provide excellent people management
- Work closely with regional IT teams, Software Development, end-user services, Q/A teams etc as required
- Provide technical leadership to applications, database, storage and network operations.
The Senior Infrastructure Operations Manager should have the following...
- Experience working in Infrastructure support systems support (ideally investment bank)
- Leadership ability and can manage stakeholders or vendors
- Production support experience
- Knowledge on Server/Database/Network/Storage etc
- Server Virtualization (VMWare preferred)
- Experience with Private or Public cloud
If you are interested to find out more, please apply below or reach out to me at