A multinational insurer is seeking a local Head of Compliance to ensure the compliance framework and strategies are sustainable for their French division. This role is providing you with broader responsibilities of the business and a dynamic collaboration across branches in Europe.
- Lead the French compliance team and manage all day-to-day compliance operations.
- Ensure the adherence of the compliance framework to the French regulations.
- Identify potential risks to business objectives due the regulatory requirements and draw action plans to mitigate the risks.
- Communicate regularly with various departments across Europe.
- 6 or more years of experience in Compliance or Legal; Ideally within Insurance.
- Strategically strong with management experience.
- Strong communicator who is used to liaising with different department.
- Experience with the Belgian regulations is a plus.
- Fluent in French and English.