I am currently working with a multi-family office looking to add a Director of Capital Formation to their team. This firm represents many high new worth individuals across several functions such as succession planning, investment consulting, and direct private equity. Given the success they've had and the amount of capital they have at hand, they are looking to grow within the firm significantly over the next few years.
On the private equity side, they are looking to add a Real Estate focused Director of Capital Formation. This person will have a very strong network of investors. This is a newer function within the firm, allowing the right candidate an opportunity to take control of the capital raising process as well as benefit financially.
Director of Capital Formation: Responsibilities:
- Raise Capital for the firm
- Build and maintain investor relations
- Conduct Road Shows
- Prepare and present marketing materials
Director of Capital Formation Requirements:
- Built out network of investors
- 5-12 years of experience with Investor Relations and Real Estate industry knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively with investors