Years' Experience: c.8+
If you had the chance to join a prestigious new credit hedge fund, generating huge interest from global investors, and take charge of all fundraising, business development and investor relations activities would you consider it?
A credit-focused "Quantamental" (hybrid fundamental and quantitative) hedge fund, specializing in Fixed Income Relative Value (FIRV) is hiring a Business Development Director to lead the fundraising efforts. The successful fund targets steady returns with low volatility within a long-short UCITS structure. The business has £300m in assets in their longstanding fund with a four-year track record. Whilst a second fund launched this year has more than £100m in committed capital already.
This position is ideal for a successful fundraiser with experience in UCITS and Fixed Income Relative Value, who is motivated by joining a prestigious investment team and playing a leading role in their growth trajectory.
- To take charge of all business development and investor relations activities globally for the fund.
- To devise the fundraising strategy to target a variety of blue-chip wholesale and institutional investors.
- To build out a pipeline and raise assets from a global investor base who have the capacity to allocate to FIRV strategies;
- To liaise with the current investor-base and keep them updated on the portfolio.
- To help create high-quality marketing materials to attract the right calibre of investors.
- To attend regular meetings and organize roadshows with potential investors.
- To manage relationships with a small number of high-quality third-party-marketers.
- To have c.8+ years' experience working at a hedge fund or more traditional asset manager marketing Fixed Income Relative Value products.
- To have a technical understanding of FIRV products and be able to discuss the strategies with investors as an extension of the portfolio manager.
- To have a global network of relevant allocators, that has the capacity to allocate to low volatility credit funds.
- An ability and desire to be hands-on with a smaller organization.
- European languages a bonus.
- To have excellent communication skills.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and ability to work independently.
- The chance to join an incredible, well-recognized investment team.
- The opportunity to be a part of a sub-£500m hedge fund on the cusp of an explosion of growth.
- A market-leading bonus structure that heavily incentives good performance.
- A collaborative and rewarding culture.
If you would like the chance to join a prestigious new hedge fund generating huge interest from global investors, and take charge of the business development function. Please apply directly on this site.