A technology-focused Growth Equity firm based in San Francisco with around $2 billion AUM is looking to add a Growth Equity Associate to their team. The firm primarily focuses on growth capital investments, buyouts, and recapitalizations of companies in the technology and software space. The team is heavily experienced with hundreds of years of combined software knowledge and with about a third of the team being previous founders or CEOs themselves. The team is ideally looking to bring on a tech savvy Investment Banking Analyst with transaction experience in the tech space and an entrepreneurial mindset. You'll be extremely hands on working with portfolio companies, helping them grow to double or triple their size and building significant value.
The Growth Equity Associate will be responsible for:
- Taking point on the development of financial modeling as well broader industry research
- Creation of investment memoranda, underlying analysis, and investment decisions.
- Assist with the Structuring and negotiations of the acquisition and disposition of various investment targets
- Work directly with executive leadership of acquired firms to drive the professionalization and profitability of their organizations
- Financial modeling, valuation analysis, and returns analysis for potential investment targets
The Growth Equity Associate should have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of two years of investment banking experience performing M&A with a reputable middle market bank
- Bachelor's Degree
- A passion for entrepreneurial growth and a hands-on, collaborative approach to investing and business
- Previous experience or interest in sectors such as Technology or Software