A leading technology-focused Private Equity firm based in the Midwest, with over $2 Billion AUM is looking to add an Analyst to their team. The firm primarily focuses on growth capital investments, buyouts, and recapitalization of companies in the technology and software space. The team is heavily experienced and take a hands on approach to each of their portfolio companies to accelerate the firms growth. They're currently investing out of their 7th fund, which is an $850 MM vehicle - and lots of dry powder left to deploy. The team is ideally looking to bring on a tech savvy Investment Banking Analyst with transaction experience in the tech space and an entrepreneurial mindset. You'll be extremely hands on working with portfolio companies, helping them grow to double or triple their size and building significant value.
The Growth Equity Equity Analyst will be responsible for:
- Taking point on the development of financial modeling as well broader industry research
- Creation of investment memoranda, underlying analysis, and investment decisions.
- Assist with the Structuring and negotiations of the acquisition and disposition of various investment targets
- Work directly with executive leadership of acquired firms to drive the professionalization and profitability of their organizations
- Financial modeling, valuation analysis, and returns analysis for potential investment targets
The Growth Equity Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of one years of investment banking experience performing M&A with a reputable middle market bank
- Bachelor's Degree
- A passion for entrepreneurial growth and a hands-on, collaborative approach to investing and business
- Previous experience or interest in sectors such as Technology or Software