What you'll be responsible for…
- Overseeing end-to-end underwriting cases for Small Group and Large Group
- Completing pre-reviews on new groups and rate reviews on renewals
- Organizing timelines effectively in order to meet deadlines
What you'll need to be successful…
- 4+ years of underwriting experience, ideally working with Large Group, Small Group, or Stop-Loss Underwriting
- Strong technical skills ad ability to train and mentor junior underwriters
- Experience in self-funded and pharmacy rebate is a plus!
What sets my client apart…
- You'll be working with one of the largest blue plans in the industry with some of the best benefits you've ever seen!
- Unlimited PTO
- Career development programs and classes including mentoring