Client summary: My client is a global multi asset management company with present in 40+ countries. They are looking for a regulatory specialist with asset / invesmtent / fund management background.
- Manage the regulatory reporting process for the investors, track the new clients and ensure everything is relevant to the guidelines of the necessary requirements.
- Provide assistance for the management of data in the system
- Responsible for the assistance of market regulatory reporting such as Solvency II, MiFID II, SFDR, CRR, etc and make sure of the internal process
- University degree in Finance or relevant degrees
- Previous experience with market regulatotions such as Solvency II, MiFID II, SFDR etc
- Previous experience in asset / investment / fund manager or relevant experience in a bank within these departments.
For more details please reach out to Yagiz Cakmak