Selby Jennings is a leading specialist recruitment firm for banking and financial services. For more than 15 years, we have given professionals peace of mind that the recruitment journey is in expert hands. Our continual investment in best-in-class technologies and consultant training enables us to match candidates and world-leading companies with speed, precision and accuracy. Today, Selby Jennings operates all over the world to help professionals reimagine their careers, globally.
A global proprietary trading firm, specialising in cryptocurrencies with over USD500M assets under management, are looking for a full stack developer to join their Singapore office. The firm have technology and quantitative research at the centre of the business, allowing them to be a leading player within the blockchain industry.
As a full stack developer, you will be responsible for...
- Working with developers and product managers to design and develop software solutions
- Design and develop new external facing products
- maintain and enhance systems
- Provide L3 support for production issues
As a full stack developer, you should have the following...
- Python Backend framework such as Flask, FastAPI etc
- Familiar with Linux operating systems
- Web3 or blockchain experience/interest a plus
- Flat and collaborative culture
- Fast-paced dynamic environment with opportunity to work with quants and traders
If you are interested in finding out more about this full stack developer position in Singapore, for further information about this position please apply.