The candidate will be leading the APAC front office IT team, working closely with various business function (Trading/Structuring/Control/Market Risk), and responsible for the design, maintenance and enhancement of the application and tools owned by Front office IT team. Working globally in a fast paced environment on the trading floor, this role will be supporting into Exotics traders team.
- You will be leading the APAC team and gathering user requirements and driving the local Front Office IT projects
- Design and implementation of Front-office IT team owned application / tools / reports.
- Be innovative and drive key architectural decisions
- You will interact with different people, Trading/Operations and Finance clients as well as work closely with different region team members
- You will be involved in the integration of FO IT solutions into other framework where required
- You will be providing tactical solutions on business requests to supplement th strategic tool set offerings
- Bsc or above in Mathematics, Financial Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Technical proficiency demonstrated through a deep knowledge of system architecture, data structures, algorithms and general problem solving skills
- Have hands on development experience with one or more programming languages, e.g. C# / VBA / Python etc.
- Have hands-on experience with Excel/VBA automation.
- Have hands on development experience with databases & SQL languages (e.g. strong knowledge of one or more out of Oracle, MSSQL, PL/SQL, TSQL), scripting (Java, VB or Python) and COM.
- Be proficient in software development process and best practices (TDD, code reviews etc.)
- Knowledge of Exotic Equity Derivatives.
- Ability to evaluative judgement and analytical skills to tackle problems
- Experience in user facing and project management