Our client is a trading powerhouse in the Asian markets and are looking to mirror their success across new locations, having recently opened their newest office in Amsterdam. They currently have a team of 7 in the Netherlands and plan to hire for various vacancies across the team over the next 6 months. Their priority for the New Year is to find an experienced FPGA Engineer to join them on either a contract or permanent basis with the primary goal of optimising their Xilinx FPGA Trading System.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Minimising latency in multi-gigabit transceiver (MGT) or in GTY gigabit transceiver in US families
- Working in a collaborative environment with the hardware and software teams to desing and optimise thier trading systems and FPGA fabric eg with sub nanosecond optimisations
- Striving for the design of the lowest-latency and highest-reliabilit FPGAs achievable
- Provide ideas and architecture for the development of their hardware platform moving forwards
- Provide solutions for the complex problems encountered on a daily basis
- Univesity degree in Electronic Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Experience designing FPGAs using VHDL, Verilod or System Verilog
- Previous experience creating networking stacks and working with internet/proprietary protocols
- A holistic interest in understanding the interaction of these systems into the wider-business trading activities
Due to the competitive nature of their work, more details are available on request. If of interest, please apply with a copy of your resume and someone will be in touch shortly to discuss!