About our Client
Our client is an established full-service brokerage that offers their clients financial expertise and insights. With offices located across the Globe, they have an established track record and are looking to continue to grow and expand. They cover all aspects of sales and trading across a range of asset classes and they are now looking to expand their team.
About the role
- As a member of the team your responsibilities will include
- Joining the Sales team to cover the CEEMEA region to cover institutional clients.
- Proficient at on boarding and maintaining client relationships
- Developing business with Hedge Funds across the CEEMEA
- Identifying new business opportunities
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 year's + experience in Fixed Income sales covering institutional clients across the CEEMEA
- Experience covering bonds and loan products
- Past coverage of the CEEMEA region (advantageous)
- Languages: must be fluent in English, additional languages advantageous
- Willing to relocate to London
- confident working knowledge of Distressed, High Yield and Emerging markets
If you would like to know more or would like to apply please reach out on the e-mail below