A large Asset Management firm is hiring for their Fixed Income Investment Risk team, looking for a talented quantitative risk analyst/manager to sit on the trade floor at the firms HQ, report to the Head of the Group for the US, and cover active investments for fixed income!
This candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining risk management infrastructure to help manage the firm's global fixed income investments risk exposures, covering the active investment side of the business, developing tools and metrics to report all fixed income risk exposures to the PMs and front office, and works directly with Portfolio Managers to influence investment decisions. This is a lean team that offers broad responsibilities to all team members, and the chance to move closer to the front office.
The firm is ideally looking for candidates with at least 3-5+ years of experience within fixed income investment risk, a quantitative skillset, subject matter expertise in fixed income products, and excellent communication skills to be able to interface with senior management and Portfolio Managers.
- Developing and maintaining risk management infrastructure to help manage the firm's global fixed income investments risk exposures
- Sitting on the trade floor and covering active investments for fixed income alongside PMs
- Developing tools and risk metrics to report, monitor, and measure fixed income investment risk exposures
- Assisting in influencing investment decisions throughout analysis and maximizing risk adjusted returns with the PMs
- 3-5+ years of experience within fixed income investment risk
- Strong quantitative skillset and the ability to develop and maintain risk tools and infrastructure
- Product knowledge in fixed income
- Excellent communication skills