Fintech focused Investment Bank is looking to expand their industry leading team based in London with an experienced M&A Investment Banking Associate. Rapidly expanding team, looking to double global headcount in line with their significant deal flow and exceptional pipeline of the highest calibre deals.
- Perform extensive financial/valuation analyses to value debt and equity for mergers, acquisitions and capital raising transactions.
- Research and perform financial modelling, such as DCF models
- Perform due diligence, research, analysis and documentation of potential and live transactions
- Assist in the development, production and delivery of proposals and presentations to clients and prospects
- Draft management presentations to highlight financial analysis and research results
- Support senior bankers in pitching to clients and winning new business
- Bulge Bracket or Elite Boutique background preferred
- Experience in an M&A focused full-time Investment Banking role
- Passionate about Fintech with exposure to the FIG, Fintech or Technology sectors
- Excellent analytical and modelling skills
- Motivated to develop long term career
- Exceptional communication, teamwork and leadership skills
- Strong multi-tasking ability