- Lead projects and contribute your thought leadership to enhance the Financial Crime Risk Management framework across a variety of commodities products from financially settled contracts to physical transactions
- lead coverage of our supply chain businesses.
- Manage the day to day risks and escalations of our Commodities and Global Markets businesses, which include performing enhanced due diligence on customers and counterparties as needed.
- Responsible for the Anti-Money Laundering, Sanctions and Anti-Bribery/Corruption program
- Ability to conduct research, work independently, determine priorities and meet deadlines will be imperative in this role.
- Motivated personality will also make it natural for you to keep abreast of changes to regulatory or sanctions considerations, assess impact and communicate changes to relevant stakeholders.
- To be successful in this role, you will have 4+ years' experience in risk management within the financial services, energy, or commodities trading industries.
- Familiarity with at least one area of: financially or physically settled commodities, and/or supply chain risks is also required.
- Proficiency in Spanish is not mandatory, but preferred.
Back to jobs