Job Title: FIG Analyst-VP
Company: Mid-Market Boutique Investment Bank
Location: Paris, France
Job Type: Full-time
Join a leading a lead Investment Banking firm in Paris : Analyst-Vice President - FIG
We are working with a highly successful boutique investment bank. The firm is expanding their mid-market FIG M&A team in Paris and are looking for a talented and motivated individual to join them. You will be working closely with the Managing Directors (MDs) in building relationships with clients, potential clients, and finance providers. You will play a lead role in overseeing transactions, analyzing potential origination targets, and executing live transactions.
- Support the structuring and execution of transactions on behalf of clients, including M&A sell-side and buy-side, fundraising, due diligence on the industry and company, valuation analysis, preparing marketing materials, drafting transactional documentation and announcements.
- Manage and assist with the preparation of financial models and business valuations, including using DCF, merger, and LBO models.
- Assist in origination efforts through preparing marketing materials/pitches to prospective new clients.
- Minimum of 2 years of proven Investment Banking experience with a focus on FIG exposure.
- Collaborative approach and proven ability to work as part of a team.
- Fluency in French and English is required
If you are passionate about FIG M&A and want to work in a dynamic environment with excellent deal flow and high exposure, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please submit your resume. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.