We are seeking a talented OTC Execution Trader to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for handling Over-the-Counter (OTC) execution across foreign exchange (FX), commodities, rates, and other asset classes. The candidate will be expected to advise on best execution of OTC products through an understanding of the underlying market structure and broker offerings.
- Handle Over-the-Counter (OTC) execution across foreign exchange (FX), commodities, rates and other asset classes.
- Advise on best execution of OTC products through an understanding of the underlying market structure and broker offerings.
- Analyse trade data to guide automation and refinement of existing execution processes.
- Maintain broker relationships; provide market intelligence and execution suggestions to portfolio managers.
- Interface directly with portfolio managers, brokers, senior management, compliance, risk and many other teams.
- Monitor automated execution flows and pursue improvements to reduce the cost of implementing WorldQuant's models.
- Experience with trading any of the following OTC products: FX, commodities, IRS, bond, credit, index swap, etc.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in programming or scripting is a strong plus
- Interested in technology and willing to learn more asset classes, and embrace a systematic trading setup
If you have a passion for trading and possess the required experience and skill set, we would love to hear from you. Apply now to join our team as an OTC Execution Trader.