Associate / VP / Director - Fixed Income Sales - Investment Bank, Amsterdam
A growing Investment Bank is looking to add to their Fixed Income Business Unit and is seeking to hire an experienced Fixed Income Sales professional the Netherlands. The role offers a huge opportunity for an ambitious person looking grow within a successful team.
Key responsibilities of the Fixed Income Sales role include:
- Responsible for sales of flow Fixed Income products, with a focus on corporate bonds, government bonds, SSA etc
- Focus on sales to European Institutional Clients
- Work with the wider trading team to design and implement long term trading strategies and grow the bank's institutional client presence
- Liaising and building long term-relationships with clients by providing investment advice to clients, including market information
Key requirements of the Fixed Income Sales role include:
- Proven experience in an Fixed Income sales role within a leading financial institution, at least to an Associate level
- Extensive and in depth knowledge of European Credit markets
- Existing client across European Institutional Clients, preference would be across either German, French or Iberian client bases.
- Willing to be based in the Netherlands