A rapidly expanding power and renewables firm in Houston, Texas is searching for a new ETRM & Position Reporting Analyst. The company has a massive global influence, operating across four continents. The firm has grown exponentially in the last year by acquiring assets across all forms of renewable energy. With a focus in wind, hydro, and solar, the Fortune 500 company is geared on providing new clean energy practices to their clients. Being one of the only US-based global power companies in the world, they have a unique set of knowledge in developing and delivering unique energy solutions.
The firm is targeting candidates with experience across the energy industry, and are looking for those with first hand knowledge of ETRM system's.
As ERM & Position Reporting Analyst, you will be tasked with:
- Collaborating with commercial teams and using their ETRM system for trade capture and validation
- Work closely wth the trading desks to develop new ways to implement tools used for position/market monitoring
- Live support/troubleshooting for commercial teams
- Enhance data management solutions
Qualifications for the role:
- Bachelors degree in finance, computer science, engineering, or sciences
- Experience with PowerBI, Python, Pearl, SQL, R (helpful not required)
- Allegro, Endur ETRM experience preffered
- Experience in the industry in ETRM related function