Our client is a leading financial firm that leverages cutting edge technology to deliver liquidity to the global markets and innovative, transparent trading solutions to their clients. As a market maker, they provide deep liquidity that helps to create more efficient markets around the world. Their market structure expertise, broad diversification, and execution technology enables them to provide competitive bids and offers in over 19,000 securities, at over 235 venues, in 36 countries worldwide.
The ETF desk is looking to add ETF sales-trader to the team. Operating as a full service sell side ETF team and are expanding globally, they are seeking an individual to focus on block execution in APAC ETFs along with market making and managing client relationships. The ideal candidate has the aptitude to excel in a fast-paced team with the drive to take on extensive outreach responsibilities in an effort help build our client base. The trader will have the opportunity to gain exposure to the full suite of hte organisation's Sales & Trading businesses, covering a wide range of products and services. This is an exceptional opportunity to grow within a successful, high functioning team.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum 2 years of experience in trading and managing risk.
- Strong ETF knowledge is required
- Understanding of derivative products and managing risk.
- BS or MS in an analytical/quantitative related field of study
- Experience in or understanding of programming (MATLAB or Python) a plus
- Superb analytical and mathematical skills
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-moving and competitive environment
- Identify new business opportunities and cultivate new and existing client relationships
- Highly motivated