We are currently working with a leading Bio-energy firm that has operations spanning globally, with sustainability as a core tenet of their business. The in-house investment team supports the Group's capital market activities and sustainable investments, and with the firm's rapid growth, this is an exciting opportunity to be part of an entrepreneurial and dynamic team.
They are in search of an Investment Analyst/Associate to be part of their growing Investments team based in Singapore. This is a new opportunity, as part of their team's expansion, and they are looking for investment professionals with the passion for both buy-side and sell-side.
This role is open to those looking to relocate to Singapore as well.
Responsibilities of an Investment Analyst/Associate:
- Planning and executing the Group's strategic investments and M&A activities
- Working closely with investors across different investment products
- Evaluating investment decisions through detailed financial models and projections
- Supporting the Group's implementation of sustainability frameworks, targets and ESG-related initiatives
Requirements of an Investment Analyst/Associate:
- 1 to 5 years of working experience in investment banking, asset management, private equity or transaction/valuation advisory services. Sustainable investment experience is a plus.
- Strong financial modelling and analysis skills
- Strong verbal and presentation skills for investment presentations to stakeholders
- Passionate about ESG/sustainability topics
If you are interested, apply online today. We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number R22110941).