We are looking to hire an Analyst/Junior PM to join a highly ambitious investment team with a 2 year fund track record and c.USD100m of AUM.
- Self-starter with a minimum 3 year's equity trading/ analysis working in either investment management, or investment banking
- Proficiency in Excel/Bloomberg.
- Must care about ESG investing and finding solutions to climate change.
- Preference for previous work in "high-emitting" industries (Energy, Renewables, Utilities, Chemicals, Autos, Industrials, Agriculture, Transportation)
- Understanding of Corporate Financial Statements and Modelling.
- Understanding of stock market valuation.
Principal Responsibilities And Accountabilities
- Fully understanding the rationale for investing in each stock and over time seeking to add alpha by trading around positions
- Role will involve portfolio monitoring and trading
- Work alongside Portfolio Manage and Sales & IR team to help market the fund.
- Work alongside Portfolio Manager to lead corporate engagement, when applicable.
- Liaising with compliance, risk management teams and operations teams on trading matters as they arise, when applicable.
- The role can be based either in the office or from home. If the candidate is based from home then regular trips to the office to attend meetings may be required.