A Senior Equity Stat Arb PM at a $21bbn Hedge Fund in NYC is looking for an Equity Stat Arb Sub-PM to join their preexisting book. The PM is ideally seeking someone with experience in researching and deploying end-to-end systematic equity strategies with holding periods ranging intraday to one week. The group will provide the Sub-PM with dozens of data sets for signal development, along with top-tier research and trading infrastructure.
This opportunity allows the the Assistant PM to collaborate with a very established and well respected quant, take ownership of the PnL generated from their strategies and gain a pathway to upward mobility within the fund. Additional details to keep in mind:
- 3+ years in end-to-end equity stat arb strategy development (buyside strongly preferred)
- Experience working on intraday signals is a big plus
- Desire to take complete ownership on your individual work
- Strong proficiency in Python
- Exposure to other elements of investment life-cycle like portfolio construction/optimization
- STEM degree (Bachelor's or above)