- Lead multiple Cross Equity strategic projects to help drive core initiatives for the Asia Business
- Leading from the front, from project conception through implementation
- Identify, develop, execute the project plan, conduct follow-ups, and update project documentation.
- Collaborate with critical stakeholders across the Business, Technology, Operations, Risk, Data Privacy, Market Data, Legal, Compliance, Credit Organization, In-Business Controls, and In Business Risk organizations
- Drive project and business requirements; includes interviewing business process or product owners, authoring requirements and scope, gaining approvals and updating project scope changes.
- Drive post-implementation tasks, archive documents, participate in lessons learned meetings, project roll out, and post-implementation product results tracking
- Bachelor's degree with a strong academic record
- 5+ years of project management or business analyst experience
- Experience in Asian Equities businesses, ideally with Derivatives, Cash and Prime
- Experienced at creating, publishing, updating, and communicating project requirements, project plans, test and mitigation plans
- Experienced at summarizing and clearly articulating issues and risks to project team and management
- Experience managing projects in a regulatory required control environment
- A strong understanding of business procedures, financial services, and technical terminology
- Excellent leadership, communication, and negotiation skills
- Has organizational, analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Process Management dashboards and developing new measurements