A top American Investment Bank is looking to hire an experienced Vice President to its Enterprise Risk team to implement a new risk appetite framework and provide oversight of processes and programs within its Wealth Management arm. Oversight includes but is not limited to reviewing and challenging Risk Appetite limits, Risk Identification processes & metrics, and Stress Testing exercises. This person will also be responsible for working closely with key Business and Risk stakeholders to manage the firm's capital and ensure adherence to frameworks.
The ideal candidate will have 6-10 years of experience in Enterprise Risk, Operational Risk, or Governance; a strong background and understanding of Consumer Credit Risk Management; and strong technical/analytical skills.
- Build out the firm's Enterprise Risk Appetite frameworks and drive key initiatives related to credit risk management, risk limits, stress testing, and loss forecasting
- Provide 2nd line review and challenge of retail credit risk metrics, KRIs, and risk appetite limits across Wealth Management
- Work with stakeholders across the 1st and 2nd line to influence and ensure adherence to policies and procedures
- Lead reporting and communication on Risk Appetite to senior management, regulators, and the Board
- 6-10 years of experience in Enterprise Risk Management at a large financial institution
- Strong background and understanding of Consumer Credit Risk management
- Risk Analytics, Capital analysis, CCAR, CECL, Stress Testing, or Loss Forecasting experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment