A Fortune 500 Power and Renewables firm in Houston, TX is searching for a new ETRM and Position Reporting Analyst.
Being one of the largest asset-based traders in the industry, they have grown significantly in the last few years by acquiring assets across all forms of renewables with a focus in wind, hydro, and solar. They are looking for a professional to step in as analyst, ETRM (Energy Trading and Risk Management) and Position Reporting to assist in delivery of data to the Clean Energy business line. You'd be responsible for supporting the ETRM platform at the business unit and individual staff level by rolling out new functionality to the rest of the business, assisting commercial functions in booking deals and assets, modeling risk exposures in the ETRM system and reporting internally to support existing framework.
- Use ETRM system for trade capture and validation
- Work with trading desk to build tools for position/market monitoring
- Assist product control team with building the commercial business
- Utilize technical skills to develop data management solutions
- ETRM implementation (Allegro, Endur)
- Bachelor's degree comp sci, finance, engineering, sciences or equiv.
- Experience in PowerBI, HTML, Python, Pearl, SQL, R or query in XML helpful
- Allegro, Endure preferred
- Quant and analytic skills
- Experience in energy industry in ETRM related functions