Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation Attorney
This top tier Law firm is looking for a well-versed executive compensation attorney to join their team! Ranked one of the top practice groups in executive compensation, this role will work collaboratively on proactive risk management and efficient problem-solving.
The Executive Compensation attorney role will be responsible for:
- Addressing varied and complex issues presented in litigation under ERISA
- Deep understanding of the technical aspects of executive compensation agreements
- Health care reform as well as health and welfare plans
- 2-6 years
- Private Practice experience
- Full Benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k)
- Base and bonus
For immediate consideration, feel free to apply by clicking the link above.