VP - EM Credit Sales - Investment Bank, London
An Investment Bank is looking to add to their Fixed Income Business Unit and is seeking to hire an experienced EM Credit Sales professional in London. The role offers a huge opportunity for an ambitious person looking grow within a successful team.
Key responsibilities of the Credit Sales role include
- Responsible for sales of flow credit products
- Focus on sales to UK institutional clients
- Work with the wider trading team to design and implement long term trading strategies and grow the bank's institutional client presence
- Liaising and building long term-relationships with clients by providing investment advice to clients, including market information
Key requirements of the Credit Sales role include:
- Proven experience in an EM credit sales role within a leading financial institution
- Extensive and in depth knowledge of EM credit markets
- Existing client across UK Institutional Clients
- Willing to be based in London
If you are interested in the Credit Sales role, apply online today or contact the Sales & Trading Team for more information.