The role is with a multi billion dollar Hedge Fund that has expanded significantly in recent years. Their current AUM is around $5bn having brought on a number of experienced and blue-chip Portfolio Managers in recent years.
One of their key growth points is Emerging Market Credit, and the Hedge Fund are hiring an experienced analyst to cover this and provide direct support to the Portfolio Manager.
- Analysing credits in emerging markets with particular focus on new issue pricing and comparative analysis.
- Focus will be across sovereign, high yield and investment grade markets. (but not limited too)
- Analyse cross capital structure trades.
- 4+ years EM credit analysis preferably corporate high yield
- Decent understanding on M&A and catalyst driven situations
- Coverage over the Middle East, Latam, Central European and African markets experience an advantage
Please apply if you would like to be considered for this market leading opportunity.