A top Elite Boutique are in need of an Analyst to join their Middle-East & Africa Corporate Finance group based in Paris.
This team are highly reputed for their M&A and Corporate Finance activities while providing substantial exposure to the most high-profile transactions impacting the development of the region.
This is a great opportunity for an investment banker interested to specialise in or continue focusing on regional coverage for the Middle-East and Africa.
- Key responsibilities in live transactions (M&A, strategic advisory)
- Integral role in origination/marketing activities
- Idea generation and sector coverage
- Data analysis for pitch book and discussion materials preparation
- Financial Modelling, valuation, project management and client engagement
- Substantial international travel once restrictions ease
- 1+ years of M&A experience from a top Investment Banking Institution
- Strong enthusiasm and understanding of the Middle-East/Africa markets is a bonus
- French fluency is not essential but a bonus
- Ability to handle complex modelling and financial analysis
- Attention of detail and judgement to identify key issues, while drawing conclusions, and questioning results
Please apply if this is of interest to you!