The top Mid-Cap focused Investment Bank are seeking candidates from the Associate to Director level in Lyon due to a very high deal flow.
This firm is known for its strong network in Wealth Management that they are able to leverage for extensive Mid-Cap M&A work in the region. The group are expanding aggressively to match this deal flow and are noted for an outstanding track record having grown substantially over the last decade or more.
- Key responsibilities in live transactions (M&A, strategic advisory)
- Integral role in origination/marketing activities
- Idea generation and sector coverage
- Data analysis for pitch book and discussion materials preparation
- Financial Modelling, valuation, project management and client engagement
- Substantial international travel once restrictions ease
- 2+ years of M&A experience from a top Investment Banking Institution
- Strong enthusiasm and understanding of the Middle-East/Africa markets is a bonus
- French fluency is not essential but a bonus
- Ability to handle complex modelling and financial analysis
- Attention of detail and judgement to identify key issues, while drawing conclusions, and questioning results
If you are interested in specializing in Mid-Cap M&A for the long-term, then please apply!