The top Elite Boutique are in need of Investment Banking candidates at all levels to help expand their newly launched office in Saudi Arabia.
This team is part of their reputable Middle-East & Africa team based out of Europe and will involve an emphasis on M&A and Corporate Finance projects that will expose you to important transactions tangibly aiding the development of this region.
This is a great opportunity for an investment banker interested to specialise in or continue focusing on regional coverage for the Middle-East and Africa.
- Key responsibilities in live transactions (M&A, strategic advisory)
- Integral role in origination/marketing activities
- Idea generation and sector coverage
- Data analysis for pitch book and discussion materials preparation
- Financial Modelling, valuation, project management and client engagement
- Substantial international travel once restrictions ease
- 1+ years of M&A experience from a top Investment Banking Institution
- Strong enthusiasm and understanding of the Middle-East/Africa markets is a bonus
- Fluency in regional languages is not necessary but a bonus
- Ability to handle complex modelling and financial analysis
- Attention of detail and judgement to identify key issues, while drawing conclusions, and questioning results
Please apply if this is of interest to you!