A top international bank are looking for a Senior Associate/VP to join their FIG team in Paris.
The team are known as one of the best on the street, and are in need of additive hires to maintain their good momentum despite the recent pandemic.
This is a great opportunity for any investment banker with specialist FIG M&A experience and an interest to continue in this area within the leading team in the region.
This is a great opportunity for any investment banker with full or some FIG experience and an interest to continue in this area.
- Key responsibilities in leading live transactions (M&A, strategic advisory)
- Leading role in origination/marketing activities
- Idea generation and sector coverage
- Data analysis for pitch book and discussion materials preparation
- Financial Modelling, valuation, project management and client engagement
- 5+ years of M&A experience from a top Investment Banking Institution or relatable Big 4 Group (Tas/Valuations/M&A Advisory)
- Strong FIG relateable M&A experience and a strong enthusiasm for the industry
- Candidates must be fluent in French
- Ability to handle complex modelling and financial analysis
- Take ownership and drive individual projects on
- Attention of detail and judgement to identify key issues, while drawing conclusions, and questioning results
Please apply with an updated resume if you feel this role is a match for you.