A top American Investment Bank is looking to hire an Executive Director for their NY office to head up Deposit Modeling for their newly formed built out team of data scientists and quant experts that focus on supporting quantitative modeling across finance.
The hire will lead the development and implementation of models and tools for the firm's consumer and business products from a hands-on perspective, covering forecasting deposits, loans and revenue, and work closely with senior stakeholders on all modeling methodologies.
The firm is ideally looking for candidates with 6+ years of experience in a leadership position, experience in machine learning model development and model review from a hands-on perspective, and excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Lead the development and implementation of models and tools for consumer and business products
- Hands on building the statistical models for forecasting deposits, loans and revenue
- Have a hand in the end-to-end model development process, ex) data collection, development, documentation, review, and deployment
- Working with key senior stakeholders in a senior facing roles that will allow you to develop up and recruit new quantitative developers for the team
- Responsible for all modeling methodologies across the area of coverage
- 6+ years of experience in a leadership position
- Extensive experience in machine learning model development and model review from a hands-on standpoint
- Advanced degree in statistics, mathematics, operations research, or another relevant quantiative field
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with senior management in a client-facing role