The Front Office IT Group develops, manages and supports the trading applications, middleware and messaging technology. The group delivers and deploys systems, technologies and services for the traders.
- Develop and maintain a .NET WPF and Core app to calculate the daily Transaction Cost Analysis at the end of day.
- Develop and maintain the Java service used to collect trading data from the whole firm for Transaction Cost Analysis
- Bsc. in Computer science or relevant disciplines
- Strong experience of .NET WPF frontend and core backend development experience.
- A very good understanding of OO development and SOLID principles, multi-threading and highly responsive GUI.
- Strong experience of using dependency injection, unit testing and Test Driven Development.
- Familiarity with Agile development artifacts, best practices, and techniques.
- Bloomberg to retrieve market data using .NET API
- Java 8 and Spring Boot
- GIT for source control and Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins