An international bank is looking to add a Director to their restructuring team.
- Cooperate with relationship managers to assist on formulation and execution of restructuring and recovery strategies for stressed and distressed assets.
- Lead syndicates, advisors, and internal stakeholders through complex negotiations for implementation of restructuring solutions for stressed and distressed credits.
- Assist with the development of a regional credit management framework and work with relationship managers to systemise the use of options analyses and valuations to proactively manage the problem assets and credit workout.
- Input and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of credit policies, procedures, processes; internal training and competencies of relationship managers in ensuring an efficient and proactive professional problem loan collection effort.
- University degree or above.
- Extensive relevant experience in stressed and distressed credit risk management and restructuring.
- Previous experience in front office managing workout or corporate finance with advanced loan and deal structuring and negotiation skills would be advantageous.
- Strong stakeholder management skills to collaborate with other divisions/departments including across geographical locations
- Work out experience through economic downturn cycles together with prior experience in financial analysis and modelling
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Mandarin
- Strong mentoring and leadership skills