A leading investment bank, based in NYC, is looking for an Equity eTrading Director to join the leadership team of their Equity eTrading group. This is a strategic hire for the business, and you will be tasked with leading their signal research capabilities, helping them to monetize the signals they discover through their execution.
- Revolutionize their signal research process.
- Conduct signal research and implement changes into existing execution models.
- Working with the wider Equities Business to monetize the signals generated.
- Work with quant development and technology to ensure models are accurately implemented.
- Analyzing and improving the performance of the models within their algo wheel
- Designing models for limit order placement
- D. in a quantitative discipline.
- Extensive knowledge of US equity market microstructure and various order types available
- Deep knowledge of equities eTrading algorithms
- Practical knowledge of statistical methodologies
- Proficient programming skills with either Python or Q
- Comfortable handling and analyzing large amounts of tick data
- Excellent communication skills and a confident people manager