Director - Marketing Content Engineering (Investors Group)
Location & Work Model: Hybrid - New York City OR Chicago (3 Days/week)
Compensation: $130,000 - $170,000 Base + Discretionary Bonus
We are partnered with one of the largest Insurance & Financial Services firms in the U.S. who are eager to continue growing their Marketing Automation group with a new Director - Marketing Content Engineering associate.
The firm was founded in the early 1900's and have grown to a global company that employs over 15,000 individuals and current hold approx. $1 Trillion in assets. Now a leader in their respective space, our client is keen to continue building their world class teams who are at the heart of their success.
This individual will be a key-member of the firm's Marketing Automation group which is responsible for managing the entire campaign cycle within their automation platforms and ultimately provide delivery optimization, data automation, and overall strategy across the group.
If you love working hands-on with marketing technology, have a passion for automation and are experienced in leading high-performing technical teams, then this role could be a great fit!
As the Director - Marketing Content Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Lead cross-functional teams to architect and develop content engineering & personalization solutions utilizing HTML, SSJS, APIs (for back-end connectivity) within SFMC platforms
- Drive cross-functional collaboration & discussions around product modifications focused on implementation, improvements, and post-implementation reviews
- Lead and manage the team's customer & cloud marketing relationships to ensure smooth project workflow and overall success
- Negotiate ad placements on behalf of the firm - Execution based work will be required in this role.
- Manage audience strategy, internal and external relationships, and all relevant media tags
The Ideal Candidate should have the following qualifications:
- 5-7+ Years of Experience in marketing automation, demand gen, and related systems
- Bachelor's in Computational Engineering, Mathematics, or Computer Science (Prefer Master's)
- Very strong experience with SFMC automation platform
- Very strong knowledge of automation workflows, e-mail campaigns, and methods of increasing engagement
- Experience with RESTful APIs, HTLM, CSS, SSJS, React/Next JS, and Content Tagging & Taxonomy will be HIGHLY preferred.
If you feel you are a great fit, do not hesitate to reach out and get your application started!