Director Fixed Income eTrading Quant Researcher - NYC
A Tier 1 U.S. Investment Bank is looking to bring on a Director level Fixed Income Quant Researcher to help support their expanding eTrading desk. This group has experienced excellent performance so far this year and is looking to continue to expand their market share.
This team will be responsible for the development, analysis and production of the eTrading system and strategies. As an individual contributor you will be responsible for the construction, generation and implementation of new systematic strategies. And routinely conduct research on trading cost models, alpha signal generation and portfolio construction; providing direct impact for the business.
Job responsibilities include:
- Help lead the research and development of trading signals, using a market and fundamental datasets to be deployed in a systematic trading environment
- Leverage advanced mathematical and statistical modeling techniques to explore new datasets
- Lead the effort to develop and implement state of the art quantitative models, pricers and strategies
- Conduct in-depth analysis and research of new markets and execution costs
Job requirements include:
- Experience working with large and diverse data sets
- Masters/PhD in a Quantitative field
- Proficiency in Python or C++
- Applied quantitative research experience in linear and/or non-linear macro markets (IR, credit or FX)
- Able to work well in a collaborative environment, desire and ability to learn and take on new responsibilities