An excting banking group are on the look-out for an exceptional Anti-Money Laundering expert to help reshape how the compliance structure of the company will look.
As a Deputy-MLRO you will:
- Work closely with the Chief Compliance Officer and Team Heads to ensure that the practices are running correctly
- Become a key point of contact for staff and regulators on anti-monetary issues
- Keep staff and senior staff updated with relevant regulatory changes
- Train current staff and team members of AML topics
The ideal Deputy-MLRO will have:
- 5+ years of Anti-Money or regulatory compliance experience
- Experience in FinTech institutions could be beneficial but not at all necessary
- Interest in topics such as Cyrpto Currency and digitalisation.
If interested, please reach out to Matthew Carton at Selby Jennings