One of the top American Investment Banks is looking to hire a VP-level candidate who will cover the hands-on development of deposit models for the firm's finance branch of their Business Modeling Center of Excellence in New York. This role will not only be hands-on developing these models from end-to-end, but also get the chance to collaborate with stakeholders and senior business heads on developing and implementing tools for consumer and business products.
This team has been growing over the last 12 months and is looking to continue prioritizing this growth bringing onboard strong quantitative talent to be able to assist in the team's overall build-out. The hire will be responsible for developing statistical models for forecasting deposits, loans, and revenue, working with key stakeholders in a senior-facing role, and being responsible for all modeling methodologies across the respective area of coverage.
The firm is looking for candidates with direct experience of around 5+ years working on deposit model development at a large investment bank, a higher education degree in a relevant quantitative field, and the ability to effectively communicate with senior management and stakeholders.
- Leading the development and implementation of models for forecasting deposits, loans, and revenue
- Covering the end-to-end model development process (data collection, development, documentation, review, deployment, etc.)
- Responsible for all modeling methodologies across this area of coverage (deposits and financial modeling)
- Working with senior stakeholders and management in assistance of executing critical business decisions for the firm
- Prior experience developing models from scratch using Python
- Direct experience and subject matter expert in deposit modeling
- At least 5+ years of industry experience in quantitative modeling
- Higher education degree in a relevant quantitative field (Financial Engineering, Mathematics, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills